Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2017, 09:09:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to UnikGame's forum

+  UnikGame
|-+  Support and feedback
| |-+  Feedback
| | |-+  Nice Game
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nice Game  (Read 40348 times)
Donkalee
« on: April 01, 2006, 02:06:05 PM »

Real nice game - makes you think - reading other things, yes it makes it nice when you REALLY get to try a game before you buy it. Most of them are like 3 times, 30 days, etc. When I install something, I might not get back to it until after the 30 days, so why register if you can't see it fully?

Again, nice game - well done - can't wait for more.

Donna

PS I purchased this because of being able to play the demo and got hooked!

unikgame
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 02:07:45 PM »

hi donna,

You can't imagine the number of mail we received, telling us that they like our demo !

And you can't imagine the number of commercial company that told us : " you won't make a sell with such a demo..." too long..too hard...ect..

Unikgame is composed by hardcore gamers, personnaly i play video game for more that 20 years. When i buy a game, i like to test it to give me an idea about what am i supposed to buy...i think it make sense !

Unikgame staff , is proud to see that our Customers have good time with our game they bought

it means our goal is reached  Wink

thanks for your comment, and keep on going to find the secret world...

XzBasszX

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 11:47:05 PM »

Seems like it would be a nice game.  However it also seems to be money hungry and I dont have the money to spend on it.  Too long to make some things and too hard to get items to upgrade.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length