UnikGame
May 25, 2019, 02:32:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to UnikGame's forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More Rock Story !  (Read 41453 times)
Becky
« on: April 01, 2006, 02:01:14 PM »

Finished the whole game , also hidden pack, and still want more. Is this really the end. I love this game. Please tell me there is more. Thanks Becky
unikgame
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 02:03:39 PM »

hello becky,

First, congratulation to have finished rockstory and the add on !
Personally, i was sure you'll make it  Cheesy

At he moment, we are working on another game . It will be released current september . At this time we'll also completely relook this web site so it will be available in two languages: french and english.

All futures games will be available now in three languages : french , english and spanish.

I have already planned the futur of rockstory... To be honest, I had so many ideas, that it was impossible to put all of them in another extension...
Also I have received a lot of email with suggestions that could be implemented in the game ( if you have some too, email us: contact@unikgame.com) As we always love to hear about players improvement for the game.

So finally i decided to think about Rockstory 2. The engine will be entierely new and is actually in test. I can't give you a release date at this time, but be sure that we make our possible to launch it soon as we love working on this game too  Wink

Unikgame team.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: